Although the green building movement is in its infancy in sub-Saharan Africa, the past year’s developments show that great work is already taking place, with more than 25 projects in the pipeline for green accreditation. The temptation to avoid sustainability on the grounds of cost is a huge misconception. Environmentally friendly materials and building methods prove not only better for the environment, but also cost-effective, and more profitable in the long-term.
To address these issues, we introduce SPACE: A two-day business conference exploring the business value efficient and smart build investment have on the African market, brought to you by the organisers of the annual Africa Hotel Investment Forum.
More than 40 confirmed international speakers will share their industry knowledge and insights and help you discover:
· How and where to secure green finance for your investment and development
· How to identify, select and source the right sustainable materials at the right price
· How to approach and incorporate efficient build into the design conversation
· What ROI you can generate from green buildings
· How to ensure payback on your investment with efficient property maintenance
Taking place at the Radisson Blu, Upper Hill Nairobi on 13-14 March, you will join 150 carefully selected decision-makers from companies like the World Green Building Council, Axis Real Estate, Verde Hotels, International Finance Corporation (IFC), JLL, Standard Chartered Bank, Kenya Green Building Society and many more for 14 hours of learning and unmissable networking opportunities; where you will be able to discuss deals with the business professionals set on developing projects that can boost efficiency without breaking the bank.
WHEN: 13-14 March
WHERE: Radisson Blu, Upper Hill, Nairobi, Kenya