The East Africa Energy & Infrastructure Summit and co-located Africa Energy Forum: Off the Grid will take place in Kampala, Uganda between 6- 8 February, 2018; held with the full support of Her Excellency, Irene Muloni, Minister of Energy and Mineral Development of Uganda. The two summits will run side by side at the prestigious Kampala Serena Hotel, offering the opportunity to meet with the key players from across the sector in one location.
The meeting will unite regional governments from Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Ethiopia, leading utility and regulatory companies from the region, as well as international financiers, donor organisations and power developers to focus on what is needed to unlock investment in energy and infrastructure for regional growth and development.
Topics will include:
· Regional cooperation in East Africa: how regional collaboration with regards to power and infrastructure development can benefit East Africa’s power sector
· Portance of Debt Financing for Regional Energy Development
· Unlocking the Potential of East Africa’s Gas Reserves
· A Focus on Alternative Renewable Technologies
· Effective Risk Mitigation for Enhanced Investment in the Region
· The Future of the Energy Mix in East Africa.
To find out more about becoming a commercial partner at either of these meetings please email [email protected].
WHEN: 6-8 February, 2018
WHERE: Kampala Serena Hotel, Kampala, Uganda
CONTACT: [email protected]