Global Pacific & Partners together with ITE Group will host the 23rd Annual Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream 2016 Conference from 31 October-4 November, 2016, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in South Africa.
Africa Oil Week 2016 will once again highlight Africa’s upstream industry with insights, debate and discourse from Africa’s governments, national oil companies, licensing agencies and leading corporate players shaping the continent’s vast hydrocarbon future, providing extensive high-level senior executive networking opportunities for securing new ventures and investment opportunities.
For more than two decades, and with a track record of more than 200 events held in and on Africa’s oil and gas game, Africa Oil Week is widely recognised for forging corporate and state relationships across Africa and beyond; driving direct/foreign investment into Africa’s upstream landscapes.
Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream Conference stands apart from all other events that sits at the top of the global oil & gas calendar.
· Gain knowledge from an outstanding programme of more than 130 top-line speakers
· Negotiate deals and farm-in/out opportunities with corporates and state oil firms
· Meet 40 governments and participate in emerging acreage/asset transactions
· Discuss ventures with banks institutions, institutional investors and financiers
· Network with Africa’s growing service and supply industry operators and firms
· Meet 160 exhibitors and more than 1,000 senior executive delegates
· Hear from top corporate and state decision-makers, leading thinkers and policymakers
You’re only inside Africa’s oil and gas game, if you’re at Africa Upstream 2016
WHEN: 31 October – 4 November, 2016
WHERE: Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa
REGISTER: [email protected]
Learn more about this event and more taking place across the continent later this year in the latest issue of Africa Outlook magazine here.