Southern Africa Mining Chapter 2016 Focuses on Sustainability and Investment Opportunities
The countdown has begun for Southern Africa Mining Chapter 2016
Taking place on 25–26 October, 2016 at the Polana Serena Hotel in Maputo, Mozambique, Southern Africa Mining Chapter 2016 is bringing together mining professionals to explore strategies for survival in the face of economic challenges; to discuss the way forward in mining and conducting business.
Sustainability and strategies for growth are the key focuses of the first day of Southern Africa Mining Chapter next week, while investment opportunities and capital raising will be the focus of the second day of the Chapter. The event is expecting very lively discussions and an excellent deal-making environment with great networking; making for an exciting installment of the Chapter.
Register today to secure your place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern Africa Mining Chapter 2016’s featured speakers, include:
- Marcio Godoy, Chief Executive Officer, Vale Mozambique
- Tony Harwood, President and CEO, Montero Mining
- George Roach, Chief Executive Officer, Premier African Minerals
- Hilifa Mbako, Managing Director, AREVA Resources Namibia
- Elias Daudi, Director of Mines and Geology, Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy, Mozambique
- Dinis Napido, Country Manager, Syrah Resources
- Ben James, Managing Director, Baobab Resources
- Oliver Andrews, Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer, Africa Finance Corporation
- Tracey Henry, Chief Executive Officer, Tshikululu Social Investments
- Jacob Mothomogolo, Project Executive, Wesizwe Platinum
- …and many more
For more information, click here.