Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub 2018 (EPOCH 2018): Africa in focus
EPOCH 2018 may be taking place in Greece, but the discussion points' impact on Africa is all too evident
Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub 2019 gathers the whole upstream value chain - E&P companies, EPC contractors, drilling contractors, service providers, and equipment manufacturers - in one place.
The Congress features Mediterranean and African regions. Among Africa-related topics are:
- Operational Excellence: ODENL Rigs Start Up in Nigeria
- Aiteo E & P, Growth of a Major African Oil & Gas Independent
- An integrated formation evaluation workflow for pre-salt carbonates, offshore Angola
Formats available are:
- Delegate participation: Access to all formats of the event, including halls with business and technical streams, exhibition area, networking area and coffee breaks &lunch zone.
- Exhibitor package: This package offers limited competition for a segment. It also includes printing and installation of the banner to saves your time.
- Speaker package: Possibility to present new technologies and successful projects in front of the leaders and decision makers of the offshore segment.
- Sponsorship packages: Opportunity to stand out from other participants of the Congress, make your company more visible and showcase new products before, during and after the event.
For a tailor-made package, please contact the organizers +312 0808 7321 or leave a request at the website https://goo.gl/EFCqvF
WHEN: 16-17 September, 2019
WHERE: Thessaloniki, Greece