Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub 2018 (EPOCH 2018): Africa in focus
EPOCH 2018 may be taking place in Greece, but the discussion points' impact on Africa is all too evident
Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub 2018 gathers the whole upstream value chain - E&P companies, EPC contractors, drilling contractors, service providers, and equipment manufacturers - in one place.
The Congress, Africa region, will highlight:
· A general perspective on West African offshore
· African offshore projects and an overview of best cases
· Investment opportunities and risk assessment in West African offshore
· Oil price scenarios for 2019. Factors driving the price
· Advances in drilling technologies to improve efficiency
· Means for safe operations under challenging and hostile conditions
Formats available are:
- Delegate participation: Access to all formats of the event, including halls with business and technical streams, exhibition area, networking area and coffee breaks & lunch zone.
- Exhibitor package: This package offers limited competition for a segment. It also includes printing and installation of the banner to save your time.
- Speaker package: Possibility to present new technologies and successful projects in front of the leaders and decision makers of the offshore segment.
- Sponsorship packages: Opportunity to stand out from other participants of the Congress, make your company more visible and showcase new products before, during and after the event.
For a tailormade package, please contact the organisers on +312 0808 7321 or leave a request via the organiser, BGS Group’s website: https://goo.gl/NVdDqu
WHEN: 3-4 December, 2018
WHERE: Thessaloniki, Greece