DRC Mining Week is a well-established annual mining investment event aimed at creating and enabling environments to boost the industrialisation of the mining sector. DRC Mining Week has grown over the past 11 years within the mining industry and established its footprint in the DRC and the Copperbelt, engaging with the Government and key stakeholders.
In 2017, DRC Mining week will be even bigger, better than in 2016, benefiting from the increased expo with unlimited outdoor space for showcasing equipment, tools and machinery.
The three-day programme features the following line up:
· A two-day conference for international and national stakeholders to gain knowledge, share insights, network and learn
· An exclusive CEO roundtable (by invitation only)
· Business to business(B2B) matchmaking
· Business to Government (B2G) introductions
· Free-to-attend technical workshops
· Technology display
· Product and machinery demonstration opportunities
· Site visit to further understand mining operations
· An indoor and outdoor exhibition giving sponsors and exhibitors the opportunity to promote their solutions directly to the country’s main mining operators with agribusiness, energy and SMEs zones for industrial and local distributors
As with the event last year, DRC Mining Week has secured to this date the impressive support of the industry through the diamond sponsorship of ENGEN; platinum sponsorships of Standard Bank, Sodexo and Tenke Fungurume; while Copperbelt Energy Corporation, Total Mining, AEL, Ecobank, Handyman’s Lime, Liquid Telecom and Schlumberger are gold and silver sponsors.
WHEN: 23-24 June
WHERE: The Pullma, Lubumbashi Grand Karavia Hotel, DRC